Enterprise Support Services
GET ASSISTANCE FROM THE OPENSTACK PROFESSIONALS
When you head to production with Mirantis OpenStack – or whenever you need timely response to ensure your prototype timetable meets its goals – you can find peace of mind in knowing that we have your back. Once you’ve installed the Fuel control plane packaged with Mirantis OpenStack, you can use it to easily deploy Mirantis OpenStack into your evaluation environment.
OpenStack Training Courses
PREPARE FOR REAL-WORLD CHALLENGES WITH OPENSTACK BOOTCAMPS FROM MIRANTIS
- OS50 A one-day introduction to the fundamentals of OpenStack
- OS100 Three day course for IT operations, Network Admins, Security or Storage architects responsible for design, and/or indirect support and operation of an OpenStack installation.
- OS110 It includes both the course (OS100) and the certification exam (MCA200).
- OS200 Three day course for administrators, deployment engineers, or other IT team members responsible for the installation/deployment of OpenStack.
Showcase your skills, knowledge and experience in an OpenStack environment. With two exam offerings, Mirantis OpenStack certification in an ideal way to measure an individual's overall proficiency in an open source cloud environment.
- OpenStack System Administrator Certification - Associate Level (MCA100)
- OpenStack Administrator Certification Exam - Professional Level (MCA200)